St. Patricks Day in Ireland is quite an event. I couldn't resist buying some things for the occasion. I bought Caitlin a lovely tiara that said Irish Princess on it - I thought it summed her up well! Unfortunately Caitlin did not like this tiara, and although I tried to get her to wear it, she was having none of it. The best I got was a picture of her holding it.
Even here she's looking at me as if to say "Mummy, what on earth is this thing!"
She also got a wand...
She liked that a bit better....
But I think she was more interested in eating her pear and playing with her shoe.
She's giving me a "Do you mind, I'm busy here, quit taking pictures" sort of look lol.
Happy St Patrick's Day everybody!
Hi! Thanks for commenting on my blog. :) Your Caitlin is GORGEOUS! Those eyes! And dark hair! What a beauty. I'm curious as to how you found me? Are you on facebook? Mutual friend? You are my 2nd Irish friend so it's just too cool. I look forward to following your story and seeing more of your beautiful daughter. Much love - Joanna
ReplyDeleteThank you! Jet is absolutely adorable. I seen your comment on Jill's blog (Kingsley's mum) and I clicked into your blog and couldn't stop reading and smiling at the pictures of your beautiful little boy, I'm looking forward to reading more about him :) I'm not too good at this blogging, I can insert one picture at a time but don't know how to lay it out the way you do - you really tell his story so well :)
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable!
ReplyDeleteAnd I get that 'look' ALL THE TIME!
Oh my is she CUTE!
ReplyDelete