Caitlin

Caitlin

Monday, 7 March 2011

Happy Birthday!

Hi all, I'm Aine's better half :-P Seriously though I just wanted to take some space on here to share with you all how wonderful a mummy Aine is and how lucky myself and Caitlin are to have her in our lives. I don't know how I would have coped without her by my side and her courage and determination is a real inspiration for other mum's and for our daughter Caitlin when she is older. So on behalf of myself and our daughter Caitlin I would just like to wish Aine a very happy birthday and I hope that for one day, she can put herself first and enjoy the day!


I hope she will forgive me for hijacking her blog but otherwise it wouldn't have been a surprise and I don't think she would have appreciated being woken up by me now at this late hour!

3 comments:

  1. So so so very sweet!!

    Happy Birthday Aine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, that is so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, a big thank you to David for that! How did you manage to hijack my blog :-p The pics are gorgeous, our little girl is growing up quick!
    The message is lovely too and I promise I will spoil myself today by letting you do everything hehe xxx

    ReplyDelete