I love,
The way her eyes sparkle when she smiles,
The funny expressions she has,
The fact that she loves to wear her sunhat, even in the house..with no sun,
The way she plays Peekaboo with anything she can get her hands on, be it a teatowel, a bib, a pillow or her plate. (I really love when she hides behind her see through plate and giggles, thinking we can't see everything she is doing).
How she is fast becoming a chatterbox, learning new words everyday.
How much she loves her doggy Jack, and all other dogs for that matter!
How she has learnt lots of songs, animals and their sounds.
How she grins when I ask her to point to her nose and she does it for me with delight :)
How she is a little bit of a tomboy (her favourite toys at the moment are her cars)
How she is getting more and more independant, but still loves a cuddle,
How she is getting so mischievous,
The way she giggles,
The way she shrieks, "Babies!!!" when I tell her we're going to see the babies at Toddlers.
How much she loves the bath,
The way she looks at the door as she eats dinner, waiting for her Daddy to come home, and when he walks in her face lights up,
The way she accepts that she needs to work extra hard.
The determination she has.
How much she loves life.










She is so full of joy!!
ReplyDelete